SENIOR GRAPHIC WEB DESIGNER / NextClient / 2012 – Present
1. Interpreted, translated & conceptualized creative objectives via the support of project managers, creative director, content writers and a team of developers
2. Played the lead role on any given project and also assisted the Art Director by leading the work of junior freelance designers
3. Strengthened and applied my knowledge of internet marketing and development standards to impact the design of websites, landing pages and social media promotional graphics
4. Managed time and resources in order to meet and beat deadlines while maintaining clear communication with the team regarding project needs and processes as they progress
5. Used my knowledge and experience with color theory, typography, proportion, scale, layout and visual presentations to produce a variety of digital and print materials
6. Supported the placement of all design elements properly within design specs using expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
7. Maintained adherence to branding standards and style, while incorporating knowledge of web marketing and SEO tactics, to conceptualize and complete each web design project
8. Performed photographic/image color correction, manipulation and conversion to various formats for projects like, websites, social promotions, landing pages and banners
9. Embraced the team’s naming conventions and digital asset management system in order to organize and prioritize new and existing projects
GRAPHIC WEB DESIGNER / Branning Group / 2009 – 2011
1. Used the Adobe Suite to create websites, flash banners, branding, marketing materials and business collateral for local small businesses
2. Managed all design projects from start to finish
3. Worked alongside a development team to ensure quality, preserve client’s vision, and meet strict deadlines
4. Used custom project management software to organize ongoing projects
5. Prepped and performed the front-end development for website designs before transferring resources to the PHP development team
6. Trained freelance graphic designers to produce promotional materials and website graphics
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN / AV Web Designs / June 2009 – December 2009
1. Designed websites and other infographic materials using Photoshop and Illustrator
2. Updated client’s website information and pictures using Dreamweaver
3. Created storyboard sketches for Flash animation banners
WEB MASTER/EMAIL CAMPAIGN MANAGER / West Valley Boys & Girls Club / 2010 – 2014
What started out as a small part-time job opportunity, blossomed into a great relationship with the Boys & Girls Club organization. Dave Moon, a professor at CSUN, recommended me to Jan Sobel, the vice president of the Boys & Girls Club of Canoga Park. They needed help updating their website and managing their newsletter campaigns. At the time they were managing their website with Joomla and creating their monthly newsletters with a program called Constant Contact. I knew absolutely nothing about either program when I started, but worked hard to learn them both. After starting my job at NextClient I began to volunteer my time to the Club.
BA, GRAPHIC DESIGN
California State University Northridge
AA, GRAPHIC DESIGN
Antelope Valley College
President of Boys & Girls Club in Canoga Park (retired) / contact info on resume – click here to download
Director & Professor of Art (CSUN) / contact info on resume – click here to download
Vice President of Client Services at NextClient / contact info on resume – click here to download
“It’s my absolute pleasure to recommend Christopher Little as a graphic designer within your organization.
I have known Mr. Little for over a decade and I believe that his character and determination will be a extremely valuable asset to the success of the goals that your organization intends to meet. This is displayed in numerous ways, whether it is a wedding invitation or building and maintaining websites for legal companies, Mr. Little provides a commitment to providing a quality product through collaboration and flexibility with his clients.
Through every encounter with him, Mr. Little has proven time and again to be honest, dependable, and incredibly hard-working. Beyond that, he possesses an impressive craft and is one who is always punctual with the delivery of his products to his clients.
Along with his undeniable talent in the Graphic Design field, Mr. Little has always been an absolute joy to have known and see grow in his career. He is a true team player, and always manages to foster positive discussions and bring the best out of fellow colleagues.
Without a doubt, I confidently recommend Mr. Christopher Little as an exceptional professional in the Graphic Design field. As a dedicated and knowledgeable professional and an all-around great person, I know that he will be a beneficial addition to your organization.”
Tiarrie Gaddis – Librarian at County Of Los Angeles Public Library
“It’s not uncommon to work with people who truly excel at their craft. They love what they do and it shows. This describes Chris—he’s a world class designer. Go to Chris with your design needs and he works his magic. He listens. He asks questions. He listens. He makes suggestions. He listens. And then, he delivers. After countless design projects, I have never, not once, been let down by Chris’ work. He is a master of his craft and brings an incredible energy and focus to the work he loves.
Typically, that’s where professional recommendations end, but not for Chris, because Chris offers more than just knowledge, experience, and expertise. Everyone who meets Chris, loves Chris. He’s the real deal. Chris doesn’t just work on “projects,” he cultivates relationships. Apart from amazing talent, Chris offers an uncommon sense of humility and a genuine desire to serve. He loves what he does and so will everyone lucky enough to cross his path.”
Jesse Morris, MS – Sales Specialist at Leavitt Group Enterprises
“I have had the privilege of working with Chris in hundreds of projects over the last four years. Chris is not only a graphic designer, he truly understands clients and does an amazing job at adapting to every situation. His priority is client satisfaction. Being in the service industry, we know that things don’t alway go according to plan. Chris is great at taking constructive criticism, and is always challenging himself to be the best at what he does. His exceptional communication skills make dealing with complicated projects a breeze.”
Javier Pliego – Vice President of Client Services at Nextclient
“Excellent designer with solid concept-developing capabilities. Chris has all the tools needed as a designer and web designer, coupled with very good communication skills.”
David Moon – Professor at CSUN
“Our Marketing Committee is blessed with Chris Little’s web design skills and knowledge. Chris works very quickly to get things done, but always maintains very high quality standards for his work. He is able to follow complex directions in a thorough and detailed manner and works very independently. He’s a web design whiz who can work on multi-layered tasks and balance multiple projects. We’re lucky to have him as part of our team at the Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley!”
Natalie Terceman – Social Media Marketing for Boys & Girls Club